This week in our Design Focus series we look at the 3-bedroom Seaford 14 modular design.
The Seaford 14’s efficient use of space and uncluttered design make it ideal as a holiday home or a young family home.
Unlike many of our modular home designs, the Seaford 14 has built in robes in the master bedroom, as opposed to a walk in robe – potentially overkill for the average holiday home.
All the bedrooms are well-sized and could each accommodate a double bed comfortably.
The bedrooms are together in a wing of the home, making it easy to close off this section of the home for more privacy in the living area and to save energy on heating and coolingwhen the bedrooms are not in use.
Bathroom & Toilets
The bathroom is conveniently located in the middle of the bedroom wing of the home. There’s a toilet in the main bathroom as well as a separate W/C. There’s also a bathtub for soaking tired bodies after a day on the beach or hiking through the forest.
The exterior of the Seaford 14 comes with the Cubehaus façade as standard, which can easily be customised with one of our many other façade options if desired. As you can see from these architectural renders, the exterior is made up of two different colours of hard wearing Weathertex, making this exterior ideal for a low maintenance holiday home.
An optional decking and al fresco area is shown in the floorplan – unusual in that it is sheltered from the elements by walls on two of its four sides. The 5.3m x 4.8m area of the al fresco area make it a large outdoor space, capable of entertaining a large group of people or simply relaxing in the open air.
The open plan living area is clearly defined from the rest of the home. The front door enters onto the bedroom wing, affording more privacy for the living and dining area, which is situated at the rear of the house.
Other Notable Features
- Large windows throughout make the Seaford 14 one of the best naturally lit homes in our range
- 2550mm (8’6”) high ceilings give a wonderful sense of space
- The narrow frontage of this house make it ideal for a thin block of land such as a 12m wide block (this will allow for around 1m clearance on each side)
- The kitchen has a convenient island bench and the splashbacks overlook the front of the house, as can be seen in the first architectural render
- The house comes standard with a glass sliding door, providing excellent visibility and even more natural light
The Seaford 14 is a contemporary, light-filled, efficient home that’s ideal as an ultra-modern holiday home or a sleek, urban family home to suit a narrow block of land. What do you think? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below.
Sales Consultant at Anchor Homes.